Sunday, November 14, 2010

Retired and sit remember things these days

 Tomorrow is the weekend! Is a lonely weekend!
Many things these days, got the first big work to do. I'm not Chinese businessmen irresponsible and integrity rather disappointing. Work, I was careful careful be more careful, for fear of a little bit wrong, I really felt nervous to be distracting. DIONLIN has come back to Shanghai, I have to face to so many business. That sister always pick and choose what I do, I have to severely doubt their own ability to do fragmentation. I am a green hand, so I will appreciate your advice! please.
afternoon count quotes, considered me a nervous breakdown, though holding a calculator, but, I fear to do the arithmetic I tell them simply incompatible ah. So I've been praying to heaven, what hope my math is better than some. Maybe now someone read my blog will remember I used to ask the person, your math no better good. now can tell you, because that is the case. mathematics is not good, make me very insecure. Although I am independent of the surface, in fact, my dependence is very strong.
did yesterday pieces of stupid things.
to Merlin, a village after work, look after the restaurant after finishing dinner, eating out of that store next to a YISHION, MODEL him a pair of pants especially good-looking, even wanted to buy fat pants Oujia the. The results to the store look, MODEL pants who did not look good in my imagination, I look to other racks, fancy a new listing, a very simple style,UGG boots cheap, feel good, it would be more cotton comfortable pants are also thin, it would be more convenient to exercise, therefore, to ask people shopping guide to find 35, who MM was surprised to see me, beautiful, not so large, the largest is 34. I said, you brought to 34.
get our hands on the latter view, I quickly passed out, to the fat man pants, I said no too. comparative piece 180, a little larger than ah. I get called MM feet, and said, you measure this Article 180, if it is three feet five on the right. volume a bit, and only two feet 5,6 of the way, I hesitate in hh MM who hurriedly asked me, your boyfriend you fat. I shook my head, not fat. She asked how high, I said,Bailey UGG boots, 176-177. and then the lady did not withdraw. I then said to on the MM, you wait, I make a phone call. haha phone after I had really made a mistake, the size of big brother who is two feet 5. bad foot, ah, is not an ordinary many! ~ ~
me about returning to that store, re-find the shopping guide, the result is really by others joke, ha ha. finally took a piece of 180. which bag to buy to buy pants with too different, it not buy pants with the same clothes, size difficult to grasp:) the most difficult to buy pants and shoes, I mean for me, ha ha. bought a backpack, bought a pants, and sent out a dress and a pair of shoes!
there after, I Tizhuokuzai, full of joy out of the shop, on the train On the way home, to remember, oh, a dozen of my information, with a bag filled with, be left the store. my precious data Yup, I study the information! ~ ~ and so they have to run through the end of the day and picked difficulties in that car over the road super traffic jam. waiting for the bus yesterday for 40 minutes, traffic congestion, more than eight stuffed, life-saving na!!
brother talking on the phone and then all the way with Tim Duncan, ah,cheap UGG boots, really burn, I have added his Group cornet, very cheap phone calls, so yesterday he kept on his back a few days ago I met a grievance. Merchants Bank BASTARD, rest assured that Ken Ken, a couple in, I will help you find a chance to vent !! Manman BT also met a guy, so this little guy these blaming my head here. writing a long list of serious, then shook my DI is leng leng ah! I was wrong, my dear Man Man, I now solemnly and restore your happiness to you. restitution, we no longer add to the trouble sub it!:) love, precious, and friendship is even more!!!!
mother received Fuwa , the father and mother very much. Although I Fuwa little too much favor, but the main reason is because Chinese people who just do nothing self-righteous, those aside, the five little guy is still pretty cute, full of Chinese characteristics, ah, ha ha . my parents agreed on the study of the bookcase. my little study, if not large bookcase Yeah!! wonder in! Ha ha.
QQ, met at noon yesterday, even father, not neglect, even with rice have to give up to eat, and he kept chatting with me dad, my dad typing very slow very slow, but still very happy, quickly listen up, cut his daughter's beautiful photos to him. read a few recent series of After the classic photo, my dad to the sentence, put an album and let us take your time,bailey UGG boots, I got it. I was stunned, so do not want to eat, hard to change the password and album names, and some photos Dad Mom not Dad do not look good, ha ha!
Finally, I hope on Monday, my family received a smooth even get fat pants:) whatever you like it or not, and anyway I enjoy it, haha. like it too PERFECT, and did not like love on the line must not be installed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment