Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear, dear forever

 Xiao Jing
God is so loved me. When To hear the little book in the next turn by hand the game. Standing on the balcony of the time. I do not know whether it is true happiness, at first I did not sense to his purpose,UGG boots, but I think God helps, Su Yi discovered. tell me. she said. listen to it. He ate lunch. coming out of a chair. began to pick up a book, hear the call call the sound a bit like the wind did not. is written in the rotation. snapped. out. over it. chair creaks. right?
listening to her explanation. like immersive. This Y head not really a pity when the comedian.
suddenly she changed a very provocative feminine look. right. early in the morning do not have time to go to class early to play at home, what is inside the book. do not you think so you are Why ah. two words, I believed it. butterflies. with a cup of hot milk did not feel hot. after a few days later, he stood on the balcony waiting directly. small for gestational age. Why pretend like this. I often Su Yi said before, really. wants to go to school to straight brains. still shy yet. Su Yi to laugh at me straight. laugh until I stop talking so far. a small white sleeves induced oxygen version uniforms. hair fresh, delicate features. bag thrown over a shoulder. He stood in the sun Now, let me incredibly proud.
Su However, although not to speak. because she always be cool. God knows it but she really noisy worse than anyone else. She was not narcissistic. has never been very sure of himself. always at ease. In the third year of the time. she is still also thinking about puppy love again. or else life is not complete. She has a crush on several years of junior high school students. But that man does not like her. of course no doubt that his loss. But what she said forget it. that feeling. always done when the English papers to me sigh. You say he is not in another classroom quickly read ABCD / guy is really sensational. She always said they want the thing to do, do not let yourself regret. but the thought of a year later,UGG bailey button, my eyes to dark.
teacher said to want to see the papers considered as into the state. heard here, I have been with the Yi Su scared half to death. In fact I made in the biological papers are still down after like ten minutes Small To / Su Yi asked me the lesson. miss one. so strongly to miss a person. was thinking about his past or the future / of course, is with people who think about the future not the past. with people who think the past has no future / br> nonsense. there is no past, you is this fascination come from it.
hey hey hey ..
noon, which I stubbornly want to eat at home. with the lunch box back, even if I left Take lunch, right hand book crimson hand was too hot. a place into our house. All of the irritability and depression will disappear. went downstairs. used to look up the windows and doors of our family. small cause sometimes than We come back later. looked up and saw only two closed doors. light green and pale yellow two-door. from so close. but as a child to the two stubborn, stubborn to move in the opposite direction. small To house the window is my favorite. no steel bars and heavy curtains. posted a nice window grilles that /, a push like living in heaven and earth. To not at home when a small completely closed. I do not like, too bleak. too harsh. He was at home if the door closed, I would think he was sad. small cause. know. I have no way to not feel bad. there is no way different cry with you.
day at noon. nap woke up halfway, to open the door to see. terrace and small To a woman stand together. there faint cry. little yellow ball induced by wear clothing. her face toward the direction opposite the building. ramp into my is a woman, she wore the green shirt. black skirt. carrying a small brown bag, very stylish look. She was shaking a little. She is not okay for you.
caused no small talk. she must bear went into. Little To pull her. fine. take me every weekend to visit relatives. peacetime also help me do the laundry. the sun what I buy. She told me. very good /
woman this it stopped. you go to see. In Hainan yet. landscape well.
Small To turn him. reaching out to touch his face / Only look at her face a faint scar.; because of a very thick coating powder. really not easy to see it. Then he bowed his head
women hold back the tears. to laugh. I accidentally hit this is. suddenly hit the door.
he hit you . he do that to you Why do not you leave him. little loud it caused a sudden.
she startled the next can not help but cry. you do not understand.
Small To squeezed fist. Henhendichao balcony playing go. blood moment to come up. my heart .. you do a tight. woman quickly took his hand. blubber out. eyes full of sympathy and affection.
Mom, you wait for me. I able to make money with me to pick you live. we would not look at someone face /
large drops of tears to her mother to roll out large drops. crystal clear / she smiled at his son. nodded his head . Regardless of what happens in the future, small cause is too simple or too complex. He said so. Let him who want to protect the greatest comfort. let me see the Soviet Union and, later,Bailey UGG boots, all memory burst into tears. summer's two o'clock. We like the experience of another world.
I want to do, Xiao Jing they can not do without him. looked at the small induced, still do not know if he is not happy to open his usual class every day with us. discuss his favorite soccer. stars and events. said that the bald head teacher. If no class can also be an afternoon kick from noon twilight. the days are like this every day, although unchanged. but we still enjoy when our class had a badminton team. founded by two people in addition to outside the bag, a back of a badminton racket. look cool like a swordsman. Xiao Jing madly in love with badminton. I laughed, she said the rush interest is caused by badminton and small. And she takes the most time on the college entrance examination, which she had to be painful. so she is more obsessed with badminton. she needs to talk, not only should be vented. when she fell sweating bed happy cramps, all the depressed have let it out. It is a ultimate happiness. probably little cause like the football a little bit the reasons for it. I am the only one who does not seem to like. do not hate things. Eason Chan to sing a song like this. I did not shed a tear, no pain no Xibei, but slowly withered heart. Probably no one is more sad than I am.
likes to wash his head after we get it on the balcony dry. the house always too dark, and the balcony can not be directly shining sun, the temperature is very high. wind. After a while, the hair to dry. very natural.
me with a very narrow half-a small stool on the balcony speaking English. ray ray of my hair to separate, Dala ears and back of the head in the forehead,bailey UGG boots, so strange, so I feel like a magic forest, the witch is interpretation. At the time, I was immersed in his own imagination in the fairy tale I almost thought for their own laughter. Little To chair ring and creaks. Then he opened the window, put the dust like the end of their sentences of prisoners. happily dancing in the sun, the sun shot a bunch of window opposite on, to see how this looks, very cute. hear the sound of the door opened, could not help but surprised, hurried to a rope by hand a bit recklessly. this time, he was supposed to go to sleep or homework. but he actually come out. When he red uniforms go past the oxygen version of my eyes, I panic. his client out of a cup, walked next to pots of aloe. gently poured into the earth. look at the red soaked into the soil to become brown. you are doing, drying her hair. you, it can also drink tea, might become fragrant. Then he turned toward me laugh. leaned aloe branch. if it has shed a similar aroma of tea The. bowed his head to continue reading. but how can not look, natural sense of alienation. not prepared to accept in any case can not turn of events. He went in and sat at my desk a bamboo chair, and did not close, leaving most of the gap, I suddenly pins and needles. gently to his feet. like slipping away. slowly moved towards the door there. and then quickly disappear in the sun. khaki left my poor little stool. endured the heat outside Chi-baked afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment