Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Letters of lasting love

 Napoleon to Josephine:

I do not love you, not at all; the contrary, I hate you → You are a naughty, shy, silly girl. You never write to me, you do not love your husband; you know that your letter has brought great happiness to give him; however, did not you do not even have his words written for him, even absent-minded, whether you write Scribble.

My love, can not get your message really made me nervous. Now I write four letters, four letters filled with sweet words, I am particularly pleased.

soon I hope will hug you tight in my arms, kiss you millions of times, as rampant as in a kiss below the equator.

caused by the eternal love of Beethoven:

my immortal love: 
...... God! Favorite people, why must be separated far? And I am now full of life but why worry? → Your love makes me happy, but let me miserable: in my age, the need is a kinds of neat happy life, which is able to set up our relationship? angel ah, I just asked to be: the postman every day of departure, so I must end this, so you can quickly receive this letter, Please be quiet → → today you have to love me.

yesterday → I burst into tears because ...... miss you and feel you, my life is ...... ...... I wish you all well. ah, you want to continue to love me forever → Do not get your heart the most loyal lover.

LiuXiaoMan friction caused by Xu 
I used to hide the edge of death is often heard to endure the most difficult things in life, I always laughed and said people infatuated with her surprise, I turn to him today,UGG boots cheap, before we know if people are not virtual, all from come real pain in the statement. I can not say today is called the unknown that was seriously the pain ......

...... Mount! I am very lucky to hear of you, I do not know you before, my thoughts, my ideas, but also with them, I is the same courage, the same day by day prepare this muddle down before, What happiness do not ask what the pain, the nature of this buried over its lifetime bin's; straight from the renowned you, I saw blue sky like a dark cloud, I know from their own should not be buried, and a man why not also do some vigorous ? I am willing to fly from higher ground with you, go to the daylight, never give up on themselves no longer had.

No comments:

Post a Comment