Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friends, invited me to eat it spread

 Not eaten do not know how long stall,UGGs, and I miss the time when food stall. My friends, ah, so many years, do you remember our tent in a small bit of light to open beer bottle with the backbone of the day? You Remember when we were drunk and sleep crowded house in the days of a blanket? Do you remember the night we ride all the way to school singing days? some vague sense of trying to say it: do not know when to start and some developed Some friends feel alienated. While everyone is still very good friends, I still feel there are many barriers exist. passing through a city, I am more willing to defect to mix and my poor friends about the same,bailey UGG boots, do not want to disturb those who are willing to spend money for me friends. in a crowded dormitory bed shelf clutter, I have a sweet sleep.
everyone's friend is nothing more than just a few: like you rich or poor friends like you, than you are rich or poor than you friends. used to be buddies with the public now has too much experience the difference. work, we are not a few poor students of life. we knew it, friends have scattered to various cities. I really feel the enthusiasm of friends and generous. to every city there is always enthusiastic arrange accommodation for my buddies, even if the pressure of friends, but also in a decent hotel invited me to dinner, a decent meal, to express our deep friendship between. But my friends, ah, I am more willing to mess with you a small restaurant in a poor quality drinking cheap wine and side dishes to the more fun. It makes me feel very real to us the day down in the past. regain state of mind at the time, feeling together through the years, touched the hearts be familiar surging.
friends I do not owe too much more of a luxury hotel where I feel uncomfortable, I feel warm friends pressure. I can not return to the same specifications, please my friends. I still have no income of poor students, make do with a daily dawdle, do not want to use the family money to express my passion. but my friends, ah,Discount UGG boots, you still want to eat a roadside store with me? Do you also like to finish the days when you do come down shabby?
Urumqi yesterday and a friend of a fairly successful when drinking,Bailey UGG boots, a friend asked me: Yes ah, when friends see when the rich and the poor are too poor communication will inevitably drifted apart, but he takes good care of the feelings of their friends. because of the happy talk, here are some people who drink. The friend insisted that treat a taxi to take us back to poor friends, and his passion I can not shirk. the way I learned that his friend the taxi driver is really poor, and even make a living in the cars are rented. But this car We send a warm friend. despite repeated decline, he took us to our graduate dormitory downstairs. The poor man can serve his friends are happy.
not forget the poor and lowly at the turn, no less than Zaokangzhiqi Church. But we turn to our lowly differentiated, after all, at least on the earnings. you finally succeed, but you can show off your poor friend? You enraptured talk when you feel you are poor friends accused of embarrassment? You can use your own communication standards to measure the loyalty of your friends? Or in simple words is: How do you maintain and the feelings of your poor friends do?

No comments:

Post a Comment