Thursday, November 4, 2010

195 is a dream

 Head sore, do I have terrifying to a black and white impermanence called my sister yet?

I opened my eyes, watching a girl in school uniform, I am keeping a close eye staring eyes, this is where ah?

surrounded by weeds, I hold the head and slowly sat up and saw three or four students to look around the children looked at me, I'm back?

but my clothes, head of the phoenix coronet also are ah, but they obviously modern ah. 
Ten Wang Fen? Suburbs?

Group of children are whispering to each other, do not know my words will not credible.

I took out my cell phone, have no electricity shut down, Oh, stand thirty years of mobile phone, it can be on the ads.

September 25, 2007, Mid-Autumn Festival, and take more than three months ah. Oh, but good, coming back Mid-Autumn Festival, I put my own cards, long distance, ah, Boyd.

waiting for you. 
I put card in return, thank the group of children, and they all smiled, but fortunately, my phone and wallet in, or really make it as a ghost.

After a moment later, my sister pick me, look at this one stunned me, the hurriedly me one way or another car.

less than the sender, you said you three months to come why go? asleep, my sister did not say anything.

parents came to pick me up, I'm high and fat than her sister, she can not wear the clothes I have, or one of the Fujin service.

When you see them, I actually do not know what to say, though in their eyes for three months, but in my opinion is nearly four decades.

I knelt down, gave them a head knock, they were all surprised to stay there.

All the words I can think of on his own body, want to cry, but to hold back.

all stunned, their heads that grow up to become a tomboy airs now, so that they are not used to.

mother holding I have always said I lost weight, ask me how no birthmarks.

father asked my cousin where I received, that is ten Wangfen cousin, my dad does not know location, just listen to my cousin said to be a wasteland.

they are curious about my dress, I do not want to talk, just keep patting her mother asks her not to cry again excited, and they did not ask me.

the way home or to sleep, they think I do not want to say anything, did not ask me.

.

.

your mother and I feel that is what people do mischief, but a look that is your tone of voice, and both are family things, and has not been your fate, can only be like this the.

then basically there is one every few days, we can not find you everywhere, so put their hopes on this side of send a letter, but to play the last call, never had no answer .

take out those letters? How could the modern, really, alas, cut, and chaotic.

runoff mother handed me that I need most now is the water of the bar, but stopped just drink to the modern drinking water, sad to say, a son of the smell of bleaching powder.

mom to see me frown do not know how the case will not drink, I drink a mouthful of hard to put down.



my family moved, the decoration is very beautiful, nostalgic, I like melody, is actually in my room I always wanted to show the ancient bed.

br> Dier, eyeful of curiosity, but there was no water in flower children on the East Pearl Oh, Oh.

phoenix coronet beads all I took it off, my mother asked me: My hand touched the string of

East Pearl beads, Kangxi Emperor personally sent this to me, I can tell them all?

.

sitting in the tub, water vapor, it seems that the old ten on the laugh at me, Oh, everything is gone, three months, four years, a dream? There exist or is it real? Mind is really confused.

When I emerged from the bathroom and saw the moon cake on the table, helped myself up and began to eat, my father received a letter to the whole family out to me.

I know there is not only a letter sent a lot of money, the U.S., Hong Kong dollars, Renminbi.

father at the request letter for the computer, though the original is still very new, bought a new house, renovation is a letter written by my equipment, and he said he wanted children sooner I like this back, the result is first class for three months.

under my brush teeth after eating, pick up a toothbrush to worry about the ten first taught my embarrassment when I brush my teeth look like, huh,UGG boots clearance, huh laughed.

there watching those old Shi Sandi Shi Sidi produced ten letter, haha this is the year of the sixty missions, ah, there are number of each seal it.

immediately checked the history of the Internet, I have changed the history of a mess, but to see what line nine sons who wins the results of entropy.

starling brother was out of nine flags membership was old ten laps, Shi Sandi Leibing, these are all the same with the original, I am out of breath heavy, it seems really different space, But these letters?

my head is really confused, and do not ah, that it was to thirty-five. I send a letter where a telephone call, but nobody answered.

pick up the phone, power, waiting, crying, phones are not all the Qing Dynasty, the video only the landscape, photos, only the scenery, it was the only I, the old X. Shi Sandi, Shi Sidi, day children, Mahone all gone.

I am back, but my heart stayed in there, I love to stay in there, take care of my family left in three years there.

a heavy heart, not a general, non-stop climbing on the table crying, God unfair to me, as I was dead, leaving me a person living alone, leave my memories that I'll do later in life?

wipe the tears, hear the sound of the door gently closed, for fear of parents worried about me, I still like the same as the original life? I was a modern man it?

letter, or every few days to one, from the non-stop, playing more than once over phone never shut down or busy, but they are not answered, end of the line is who?

back a month, somewhat uncomfortable, all I'm still adjusting, does not shine every day of his wake up, look at the table less than seven, ten old to do worse this time, always going to Officials Department of the.

feel drinking water is not do anything, but always cough after his return, the reason should be the bad air.

to eat, sitting on edge of the table automatically,UGG shoes, long forgotten dishes should be placed under her Mom, of course, after dinner I am also a push into the bowl to my room.

was picky eating, do not eat big oil,UGG boots, and salty to eat, and want a sweet bird's nest was about to say, one would like not right.

the original laughing, working to help his mother, father telling stories to the children disappeared, changed some of the arrogance, and change some of the extravagance, the change is not easy to close.

how many times told myself not to let those bad habits back to the Qing Dynasty palace house, every meal a look on the wall before the posts note, remember to help his mother Duanfan, remember to wash the dishes after dinner.

back efforts to improve, but still endure for a long time the parents were asked them, they saw me this month and three months ago to become different, and my heart will ask for a long time now .

busy I looked up to answer, but to the next, in order not to cause alarm: .

But my mother did not fierce,

  But I only lived in the modern twenty-five years, and in the Qing Dynasty, four years of my life, I really need to adapt. shaking his head, but no further changes in response to my lot.

this month and I did not dare to contact my friends, pick up the phone, I'm back a mass text message.

my phone, not from the information given after the corpuscles before, I think this is not a thing, and had to re-issued, the next night in the Hou eat hot pot, and I set the tables early in .

When my friends see the back door into the house where I have been waiting for a group of people shouting out loud: a message does not, you know what kind of a hurry to aunts and uncles? You scared us, the birthmark on your face it? surgery will not be lost, right? Do not just smile, ah, say ah. > Looking at these familiar faces, the familiar tone, questioning the familiar, and suddenly do not know what to say, just smiled at them, I would most from that into the words the least.

eat when they stop talking to me changes in the past three months, what someone's child was born, and who and who together.

I listen quietly,Bailey UGG boots, but his thoughts went back to the Qing Dynasty, do not know why great minds go past a Shi Sandi marriage come together to eat hotpot.

marriage, tomorrow Shi Sidi also makes us see his Fujin ah. Fire.

friends took my hand: , from a door to know what you changed, no longer the heartless creature, nothing on the music of you. all right, see you so happy.

all the people do not say anything at me, look at this group of people who care about my face, my heart could not help the pain up, I do too much, and I need to give myself an explanation. 
I turn the ring on the set, I go back and look at one of the, at least I should go back to the modern where I had wandered off a look ah.

send me a token of the old ten all in, jade, wedding rings, pendant on the phone, and everything, I'm not dreaming, I really live in the four years of the Qing Dynasty that space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment