Monday, November 29, 2010

I am an international beauty pageant not a seat in Sichuan did not

 Yesterday, an English magazine, the title is called He is a baby! his poisonous tongue English accent reviews, ratings has always been a strong guarantee, but also the most wealthy judges!
and I am blind in this by the Chinese media speculation poison tongue out of the judges , though, has become the country's other female judges were imitators, some learning styles of my comments, I was learning to take the pink fan, I was learning,Discount UGG boots, but also wear a flower, but how to learn, a style if not from inside the bone thrown out, is to learn not to!
like my home, too many people to imitate, imitation was very cheerful and even over, took me to her house to visit, and asked me to imitate look like? I read, tell her, my home, pretend this is like based on my mood and style create an atmosphere and a gypsy woman I have this five-star atmosphere, a kind of does not know from the reality of the gas field!
my only oven cooking steak, are hidden inside the house smell of incense and coffee, and you have a floating house kung pao chicken and the taste of kimchi! not imitation flavor detail , you are not in place to imitate!
say, my home and most of all my jewelry from around the world Amoy items are antiques, a limited edition, there are cheap, small and large items are unique, I do not love the store to buy clothes, wear no bones that feel, as I grew up there and people do not like the same things, my life in the pursuit of my unique way from an early age. is not an antique furniture, no matter how good painter, but also look cheap and not have clout! I sometimes like to learn from others, but do not imitate others! imitated by others, although there will be a sense of accomplishment to be recognized, but I do not like to imitate others were!
do not watch television for almost I, because the judges do a hard pull by others, how have to do some homework, watched several of the After a few mouthfuls of air-conditioned heart gasped! his vicious comments, to be in China, can be pan fried got me several times more than it! However, the American people and the world he so loved, hated him, following him!
game is a battlefield, not so much affectation, so much Niuniunienie, especially, for me, a deep dislike of judges spoiled athletes!
I did the judges in domestic and foreign more than once! 2003 in Lhasa, the Potala Palace was held in front of the elite world model contest, I am that is the English host, but also in other competitive rules of the judges, it was a unprecedented, or since, so far are memorable game, that game because of foreign judges to join the camp of the judges, standards are high, there is no default, no judges were greeted, not judges players drill room, and no one to send SMS money gifts, the most spectacular in the world in front of the Potala Palace, the show, so transparent, clean and with forces of the artist as a nation, I am filled with a deep joy and a maxed too! heart also very grateful to Zhang Jian, Chen Hong, the Italian fashion designer Mr. Ma Leli's invitation! because the standard of the show and fun, so many years, I always have great respect for the things that some people have standards!
coffee sit, hit a few media friends asked me this year, the international Miss World Final will be held in Chengdu, you will go when the judges? I said, no, because I went to, other comments Authority is not afraid of style! say may be Miss World, Miss International, Miss Universe, from the 60's to today, almost half a dozen match system, innovation is not big! for me, a little fatigued by the last count! of which the largest The reason is that men dominate the competition! men pick a woman's perspective, most of them are very shallow! Western men, most of them like big breasts, Alice ass, thick lips, a good bed of the woman, Chinese man, sorta like, thin, white skin can hold, scheming woman! these women lies prettily Johnson said, was out on the peach face Your face, most men are looking for a step by step sense of joy on the fishing, there will of course face a sense of joy so that men drool! so that men choose women in my life, the more skilled man to select a woman often is not the monster that is losing money hand goods.
most of their lives in rivers and lakes road, I see a lot! men We hear such things, how much some of you will step on the tail, but please do not tell me stubborn, but also unnecessary unpopular with me, because the facts out there, women select a woman, usually very demanding, both with each other understanding, most women are unable to like a baby for women, female athletes to male judges like a baby, is the score for female judges flighty female athletes,bailey UGG boots, is being hated! so female athletes to rely on force to win your score, the game will real and convincing standard, and!
woman at the female athletes, there is no physiological response, there will be no impulse placards high marks, the game's public comments, which also can be for all to see it! the judges sitting, I often Male judges hearing in private, said the girl thin body the kind I like, I would retaliate, he said, please, we are not home to help you choose a wife, we have chosen an outstanding representative of the female, thin, slim are you The old ideas of men to women under the cover to see a lot of famous models, stars, singers, or small people, in order to thin person favor, eat a variety of diet pills all day, do not eat, no sugar, by hunger and eat to lose weight medicine woman slim down, they usually have a very serious bad breath problems, I usually do not have too approached the star next to the thin is beautiful to see them, walk up to a talk, a Unit of bad breath, very unpleasant!
We are all human body can not resist the laws of nature, the body's energy, the ups and downs, what can not be missing, cut off what is mandatory, the body will be punishment for you! your man is not so thin you, I lost you see, by the way also to give you bad breath! all unnatural things are out of the final status,UGG boots clearance, there is nothing strange thing!
upstairs home, his mind over again, held in Sichuan this world finals Sichuan is a beautiful place famous, do not know my ignorance, or am I too broad social, but also how my mind which does not come out a search, Sichuan, well-known beauty in the world, a world-wide competition in held in Sichuan, the local are, please do not come out a well-known local girls out of the world sits as judge, the game will become an international air, meaning, I would like to say, this game, if they Judge Group, please do not come out,cheap UGG boots, my Unearthed in Sichuan, with a view of the famous international fashion girls to hold the line, the end result, like the officials in Sichuan dinner, every dish is very tasty in fact, serve them, very seductive , but a lot of the table, packed, and wait for them to put the plate to be laminated, is enough Shuangqi, guests will feel the last dish Tingduo, which dishes are not that good, at home in his stomach or empty it! way to treat such people will suffer a great deal of!
, of course, one of the words in the world today, what star, supermodel, miss should focus on whether you come from, what nationality, what religion, what color, not uniformity, held in that place, to have to give this place one spot, otherwise, even if it is not to the club face, these are not suitable for international standards of beauty, this can only be regarded as we take over the Miss International, end of a host mother to a very good boiled beef, tell them foreigners, which is Chinese-style boiled beef.
do competitions worldwide, fear is that some do not understand international standards, and self-righteousness, that the wear a LV scarf, a few stars on the cell phone number, their own money to please people in the fashion magazine pictures appeared on several people to make arrangements. China's entertainment talent, including beauty contests, is still in the primitive society Stone Age. the primary players, desperate eyes only to send fame, money, people envy the judges vanity, superficiality, selfishness, and more players as talent judges simply wrong, praise and step on the pressure players are just want to go down and over his mouth and addiction.
course, the more the judges themselves had no chance out of Asia, have seen a big scene! against the back of the room down the reviews, sought power to come up the scene, only A man returned to his room, late at night, a man self-inductance of shame.
Then, too shallow entertainment reporters who still did not follow the long head of the flicker, followed by pro-ass, a long time, people will blush , appearance fees will follow the nerve up and become very thick! mind to become accustomed to from the deeply sorry! thought, anyway, not just the audience 忽悠 I am a man.
Another is fan groups, the majority of fans in China groups, I've seen the most disloyal group that I sitting in the fast men and saw for himself when the judges, the judges sitting on the high gallery, the various faces of the audience, mentality, I glance, looked at the mouth of the fans crowded in Taiwan today is Caisi Tao, Zhou Lu Ming fans, one is not them, to live the way today. love you, love your sentence, shouting another wave of a wave. tomorrow, they step down, other players came out the door, the slogan of fans, in addition to the name has changed, other, including facial expressions, gestures and sounds are the same! fans do not like culture, is a primitive act, and I judges days, let me have the opportunity to read a lot when I was his wife when the diplomats can not see the world scene, what fans are fans first, twenty dollars paid to scream, cry like the name of fifty dollars , but also to shed tears, 100 dollars you want to faint, the best point of minor injuries by the skin, or create a people pushed to the ground by the state varied, the Mood for Chinese fans mind and imagination, I see the stunned, big eye-opener, respect in the end!
I was rumored to ! Like I told my mother no matter how angry, and I in front of outsiders will not say that my own grandmother's sentence is not. Zheshi Rang outsiders think highly of the proof of your personality.
Michael Jackson's death, most I Fortunately, she is a fan of his loyalty to his community, has been the same loyalty as a fan, a generations, loved him from a full head of curly black boy, so loving and so full of music to sing talent, to the well-known through various types of plastic surgery after a facial, after, fans are hurt him, worried about him, worry him, hated plastic surgeon who only love money, deep color of their own childhood experience of Michael's inferiority complex, the mentality of his life, compassion, love him, and distressed him, and, of course, also followed his respect: to choose to accept his good and bad!
mostly Chinese fans by the star is in the body, to vent their emotions too much! So, in today's entertainment, my mind is that you love me I am glad that you do not love me, do not read my articles! my house please the gardener, 24-hour clean-up all you heart light, eye light, ear light of the crowd! you see this love in the afternoon reading some online bad article , do not love me, love so cheap, I do not care about it, even if you Bushi Xiang's in, I will only put you humble seat, the best piece of cake, I will not give you to eat it! you know on the line, not in a hurry you go, because I Buddhists mercy! go halfway around the world, saw so many people, eyes early excel eye in the sky, an environment, less than three minutes, what a good man , bad, Agou, Amao a multimedia extravaganza! does not affect my life, chose not to care about it! learn anytime, anywhere to live in adversity, from adversity into joy! that I have been to silent reading, silent life skill training!
love you, my dear reader friends! thank you for your loyalty to me has always been, your loyalty, kindness and standards, the daughter of hard to change! I wish you a nice weekend! Tashi Delek!

No comments:

Post a Comment