Saturday, January 29, 2011

How to do it is not a pervert man

 Today, the Internet saw an article that br> wrote this topic, I first say a thing I have personally experienced it, this thing apart from people, time and place is different, so long as the men traveled on a bus had all gone through the basic, and I talk about topics considered leads !
circumstances buses in Beijing, as long as had been to Beijing + by bus to all know how difficult the car, get off the bus easier than nothing, stuck atop the next time, but unfortunately by the next plenty of leg. joke to say that bin Laden sent a terrorist bus bombing in Beijing, but the terrorists did not get on the bus, is no exaggeration to say, the first time on a bus in Beijing, who has not done well prepared for a good case, can not get more normal buses.
is one such bus, hard for me my life I was rushed to go, just get on, you can never stand, himself do not know your clutch in there, no matter how must find a balance it yourself!
to the next stop, some people get off, you can stand on his original position, that is, to train you walked a step (this step does not matter, get off, can become a problem, huh, huh), and thus, step by step toward my car inside, but still standing, hands holding the inside of the fixed handle, drowsily , threw, in being confused when the car suddenly shook me, I suddenly opened his eyes, a pair of white, attractive breasts into my eyes are confused, the girl sitting on the seat in front of me , so she is much lower than I am, I looked down to see them become a normal thing, no peeping.
looked confused with less than three seconds, I realized I was watching other people's breasts, I would like to She has not noticed me at the time, I quickly withdraw my eyes, but when I reluctantly looked away, she still found my eyes, then quickly looked at more than half their breasts exposed I do not know what things to cover up a bit.
seen the breasts, I do not get off, I still have a long way, she did not want to get off to see the meaning of the two of us close to the, Everyone pay attention to each other, but the look has not been the case, had bow is a very normal action, but this time I do not how low the head, of course, I am a normal man who, beautiful woman I like to watch, they I do like breasts, so I can not help but cast a glance of the glances, the way she has been secretive.
According to this I counted pervert.
crowded bus in Beijing is not my reason, I also do not want to, I hope one day to improve Beijing's traffic conditions, but the face of increasing private car, facing the the streets of the car queue, I would like to Beijing in recent years is unlikely to solve. but I as an individual, I can not because there is a bare breast girls ride in the car I gave up, by bus is not my fault, because I long eyes, so to see your bare breasts are not my fault.
say, as a woman, you do not know the car before the bus crowded? to In this crowded bus you and bare your breasts attractive, you know you will make people unable to stop it? if you wear less exposed, I do not believe that men can see your breasts, strange only Can you blame yourself wearing too little, too much exposed!
Third, I do not know the woman breast exposed for what exactly is the issue I struggled a long time, you can not that she was exposed to let others see it? otherwise you expose her to do ah? is showing to the United States? If so men should be seen more beautiful scenery to enjoy something should not it? If you made it out of Scenery no one is watching, would not boring, you will feel happy for this?
men are human, they take the bus to some extent alleviate the traffic pressure, should be commended, if all the men in Beijing all take the bus, that Beijing's traffic must be the best in the country and the world, so the bus is not their fault, down should be a model for them to learn; why women wear such a non-full exposure to enjoy the scenery on bus ah man, you can wear a little more warm, why not ah; Now that people are not exposed to view, and do not look at you, then you're not disappointed? really afraid to look dressed to go home I like to ensure that no one could see!
course, I say this not to say that no pervert bus, where not a few predators, even university professors, government officials are not refined, not to mention ordinary people take the bus almost!
in such circumstances if the men saw a woman's breasts, touched the woman's body even if the satyr, then please tell me:

No comments:

Post a Comment