Friday, October 8, 2010

Reproduced and declined any references

 Reproduced and declined any references!

Who want to break into my life and for the life of the flowers that I broke into them, one by one for the memory of small text.

I did not expect, many of them quietly vanished from the premises I am familiar with, gone ... ...

no longer had planted pomegranate, camellia colored colorful crystal without a trace , not the icing on the cake,UGG boots,

Zhu Lan,cheap UGG boots, tiger Cimei, Epiphyllum, Rose, Chun Tao, into La Red, Begonia, jasmine,UGG boots cheap, evergreen, Daphne, Dianthus, ... ...

from the third floor Chlorophytum down to the second floor, tie my hands numerous cactus,

can bear a few mulberry mulberry-clear sweet and sour, cream autumn whispering to each of the colors bright with chrysanthemums,

can not see the ... ...

herbs or wild or domestic - Houttuynia, to gall grass, mint ... ... ... ...

does not appear to promise a large two balconies, air pots scattered, sparse pot, half share of osmanthus and Hippeastrum.

months, gradually increasing the sweet-scented osmanthus, stretched out to the sky high and thin branches;

Hippeastrum too much, just like a kind of garlic;

them with me, so zoning. In addition to that one first, they are not those of my flowers.

not have reduced instead of increased.

growing in the courtyard.

hundred pots of orchids, to use a special stand arrayed, with a special shed shade, occupies the entire patio,

into the house to each, are straight,Discount UGG boots, said Hong.

I think at first fragrance, can be from year to year, and now do not feel incense. Chao Yin

orchids like the environment is, of course, mosquitoes love the paradise.

again, is that I have never seen one, wrapped in gold, wrapped in color, has a magnificent name of fiscal gas auspicious things.

them to me, more zoning.

not no flowering plants,

but he raised his own flowers.

my flowers, some flowers grandpa is my flowers,

some flowers just my,

I told them, and have feelings.

his flower is his own grandfather's flower, my flower, not his, it is dead dead stop ... ...

that many of my flowers to so, really just in my heart of the ... ...

this white elephant house, and after all, only a section of my life now ... ...

Bale Bale,

fact, the
in mind, we have enough ... ...

better,

awaiting encounter with the new flowers,

or at a moment when I look back,

in a new way with those flowers have a new encounter ... ...

- say goodbye, flower lovers memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment