Thursday, February 17, 2011

Counterclockwise

 One little girl told me that you've heard No, but I opened the cool dog search, see the song title to listen to the beautiful melodies, watching the moving lyrics, recall every word of the feelings, this is Chinese Lunar New Year Valentine's Day, but who will be with my real estate broker, and I walk with a romantic lake, watch the sunset fall. Love is really not for me so infatuated man. to love and do not know how to touch a person of her I have more than their own feelings, she said to me I remember every word, I like to listen to the songs hard to learn and do every thing to make you happy, but I was too infatuated, too attachment. I really do not know what love is, do not know what love. Maybe I was a dancer on the stage of love, I like the clown, make you happy in a few around, but laughed later to bring their own the pain and regret, love a person you are afraid of it? When night comes, I ask myself so bored. love is really not for me, maybe I have not done a lot of things, perhaps I am too emotional, watching the pair of lovers, sitting pretty flawless lake, listening to the gentle lake where the singing, the breeze snapped a lover s cheek, hey --- who is the former real estate broker to me. look at this Clock me the palm, gently through every moment of time to think about counter-clockwise rotation, back to the past often regret Why did not know you own ah `! two people together again is not to be loved, to have is the feeling, the feeling is the most important, what is missing, what is missing, who can tell me the meaning of which, who can tell me the real explanation of love. outside wandering under the heavy rain, flooding, like feeling like the waves, I'm me someone, you do not often sing my love. Why do I spend every day in sorrow, why do I love to drink, why love smoking, and only they can understand my heart. but the wine woke up and went back to the reality of life, people really live very tired, very tired. there are endless kinds of things busy for their own future, to give up everything for love. in love, only on an unimaginable no you can not do, in love with a not to understand her past, do not know what she used to be, as long as you have feelings together again like a ah `1 If we are to know that much, to bring you not happy to not happy, is sad regret is painful. fell in love with your loved one will shout out loud I love you. interpretation of their own heart to her, let her know she is in your mind what kind of position, and she is very important to you, love do not live too realistic, which is best mixed with a little bit of deception and lies, so in love, you only had a color, and I? I will go in understand other people's hearts, but who knows my heart. love a person, but how do I do with her strong like a stone sinking heart I just can not open, said the power of love is great, but I the power of love is a feeling of weakness, are ignorant. muster all the strength I have to say I really love you, you are my angel, but - every day you spend in the information in the information in the understanding of You're everything, do I want these? I want is a person's love is the heart of the discourse warm, sincere feelings. angels where are you, my love, where are you. love you to heartless words you left out your piercing like a bayonet deep as my heart, men weep - not a crime, the dignity of man I do not know how to tight, I can show my true feelings to your before, this is me I'm sentimental. give me a strong reason, do not be so cruel, my heart can not bear the blow again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment