Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Illuminating as heavenly peach

I am here, very reluctant to leave, you, you, everyone. r back, smiled, told me.
Many times, we all live in a self-world, even if the surface another mild heart in the world, but still refused to explore all the quiet people so, so all things. to see a movie, to two hours, reading a book a day, but see through a person, not a lifetime, r The day before, sitting in her bed, looked at me blankly said to me, and then put aside a very impatient to block line of sight of the fringe, and five days ago, she is still table wine and laughter of the Mamalielie, that hair cut short and even appointments, at the moment r's head, shred all see increases of several hundred Sassoon, and more like a mine disaster survivor's life is being changed, this is the last day to say r Later, she made no openings, including meals.
I call to r comes, u cry pear rain, the moment I stop the repeat x desolately Can Can he love tragedy, then nose tears have a take a ride in the drops do not drip in his white pants, the time my sympathy and x eventually becomes disgusted. broke out with the arrival of r is to stop, the reason is I have more favorite r, x new hairstyle, which greatly diverted our u want to press to the idea of under the table, we watched r Yaotoubaiwei sitting opposite us, including the u also suspended've never stop sobbing, Leng Leng's looking at him, I aim has a nose faster into saliva on the u, u flute for a few seconds, continue to play an unexpected but he tactfully melodious cry, I say good for him and his yellow and sad object, or object to, and his yellow late, and sad, or maybe both,, r sat down to see us one, took out a 35 to familiarize myself and the x's skilled lighting, in my silence and u, x, off the liver and intestine inhale the smoke inside, and then spit it out, a starter, I gotta go to a la carte. No, point well up. x to the one eye, r did not see the same things like walking up to the box, ten minutes later she came back again the whole to be more than Yaotouhuangnao, wrapped in black skirt the water Yiyao McQueen, torsion is full of heaven and earth in spring, u open like a rotten peach sparkling eyes, will be given read r while,UGGs, so much eyes r more like a Tokyo Hot cover. hey, 咱 to why the? r u simply ignore the anger burning eyes are, or desires that hug from her skirt got into a chair, eat. I said a little bit helpless , so that it would eat in the evening I have things I have called the waiter serving, and I and x on the look look, shrugged, and some frustration, u still in that oath when Meng Jiang M, meaning not only did not stop , has become a greater voice, in fact,UGG boots clearanc, people fear most is not to be despised, but even the power of contempt not only to be ignored to but food came, I and x soon found that many dishes are not what we point,Discount UGG boots, x up to go ask waiter, r said, will you point what it is, Yikusitian Why? food was I changed, you need to find waiter, r stood up and sat down again looked at the x, then said, today I pay. I looked at u, while he continued his Chouyan, while meat and seafood to their hard mouths, we did not seriously start, stop and see u all later with artistic performing like to eat, his family abused him Why? r look at me, a look of surprise ask, do not know. the result of several dinner the day we become rare in the history, not even soup leftover nothing left. I and x also there r not too appetite, then did not move his own share of the were given to u, look at the sound of his greatest sound bite to eat, do not know why, r seems to have not eaten much today, did not drink much, but in that one Jin's makeup, her face is not in fact make-up, drink in my sleepy x, u eat when intoxication Yu Tu, r the phone back, no one else's put off to the x- clothes, Come, I'll you drink, you're not busy? nothing. I and x some depressed Naqijiubei, because we all know, r always take the main beer when Wahaha, which also Bie on the gas, estimated to slash, x than I go an 'suck, now wearing his coat upon the r, r which is a bikini, freezing out there, how he has Modan Qiuyi they ran out wearing a more Modan Pa r to clothes, the final outcome is, u in the bathroom vomiting and diarrhea, x lying unconscious on the carpet and I was ready to r half drunken showdown, this head, this head type, you know spent his aging mother hundreds of pieces, but also his mother make an appointment ahead of time to catch up with surgery. I looked at her, but not see her, this is my last impression of the day, then opened his eyes, it is already the next day, I lay on my bed, my mother in the next, a look of concern at me.
not remember a day, every day during the holiday season seems to paste and copy, I am bored of blogging, casting flowers, playing games, at night, call someone to go out to eat, x said yesterday playing too late, get up again, u over the phone out of breath to say do not eat, then I heard the voice of girls, phone suddenly broken, when the call r, the most Niubi, she said she is now the body of Hainan to wipe sunscreen. I had to reluctantly go to wardrobe to find clothes to mix my dad's dinner.
usual is pushing Cup for light, 35 Finger Guessing Game, what I eat enough, after quietly away from the rooms out, a person standing in the brightly lit corridor, then the discovery of a very tangled, his clothes and services in health clothes very spirit likeness, then depressed to go upstairs, go about three, lights dim down, too, in addition to anti-vice, no hotel will also brightly lit at night for room, I leaned against one side of the corridor at the end of windows . cigarette by dark, became light outside than safe passage prompted only source of light, I eyes narrowed, watching, light hearted, tried to say something, can I not Guo, there are no sky I 40 Looking up five degrees, there is no time for me to tears one's sense of the nose when a sad, after all, life with no chance hypocritical to me, closed my eyes for a moment, hands stretched cigarette again, but stopped lived, not far behind, one-room door opened and a naked woman was kick out, followed by potbellied man with out, was wearing a pair of underwear, a woman came out of the kick boxing meal beat kick, his mouth seemed to be talking about the Cantonese, I do not say anything, and seeing the fat man to a woman's clothes and pack the house threw out, and went, thrown on the stack of money a woman's face, rattle in and shut the door, the woman darkness, silence for a while, got up and dressed, put money into the bag, and does not ignore the incredible hair was torn, to lift, the elevator stopped, Lile Li hair, paused for a moment, turn into the corridor the end of the stairs, I stood quietly in the continued pumping my smoke, a woman in front of me started and stopped, looked at me, I looked at her blankly, then suddenly found that she was r, I turned to go, continue to look out the window by dark lighting, r,cheap UGG boots, I did not see you in Hainan. r behind me stop for a moment, down the stairs, under the front of the building, I heard her weak say the sound, thank you.
r back at me, smiling so the United States, like the floors in high school first met her as pure laughter without dopants, illuminating as heavenly peach.
I walked over to her, held out his hand, r shook his head, took a step forward.
I will be watching, she just stood in place.
wind, still in the fluttering of the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment