Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey!

Helpless! ! ! ! ! !had a very good , Everything , we can immediately have their own baby, but also a good pain I love my husband, not the best quality of life , and can be considered excellent , but every day is a trivial matter to worry about are , one of the best time to eat Were headache , and ate it! Hey! This issue is really can not think of any good people to answer me! It should be said Gai Ma , can not cook , will not do housework , in fact, I am also very guilty , but no way, naturally , that is so, I do not want to do , naturally lazy ah! Her husband , you understand me! I have also hard to change, but the leopard change its spots , or do well , playing my heart is not willing to do it, so I can not , and her husband have just appointed you , I am sorry , we have been three meals a day Are in the streets, this time a long time, large hotels, small food stalls , cafes and even fast food outlets, has been sick of really, really , really one time, her husband is an opening ; ' baby, night What to eat? '; I also tongue tied , and the habit of answering ' do not know! Listen to her husband's ' , in fact, I know my husband like me , no clue , alas! Good bothersome! How do ah ! How do ah ! Really, every day this continues, people go insane , think now is the time to eat , what to eat ah! I fainted ! Help ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment